November 6, 2014

Latest Finds

hand made red heart stud earrings
Not a long time ago, I accidentally found this sweet little shop full of handmade goodies - among others. Bags, scarves, wallets, jewellery and clothes. I felt like a little girl in the candy store hehe.. I was more than thrilled! Not being sure where to start from, I got me this cheerful pair of earrings (well, the days were still more sunny than they are now). How do you think? Keep your eyes peeled though, as I've made another little investment to upgrade my accessories stash, so...stay tuned for more!

hand made red heart stud earrings
| Όχι πολύ καιρό πριν, ανακάλυψα εντελώς τυχαία ένα γλυκύτατο μαγαζάκι γεμάτο με χειροποίητες δημιουργίες - ανάμεσα σε άλλα. Τσάντες, φουλάρια, κοσμήματα, πορτοφόλια, ρούχα. Ένιωσα σαν κοριτσάκι σε κατάστημα με ζαχαρωτά χιχι.. Ενθουσιάστηκα (όχι που θα έμενα απαθής). Μην ούσα σίγουρη λοιπόν από πού να αρχίσω, μου πήρα αυτό το φωτεινό και χαρούμενο ζευγάρι σκουλαρίκια (καλά, ακόμα είχαμε λιακάδες τότε, ούτε μήνα δηλαδή). Όμορφα δεν είναι; Μείνετε όμως συντονισμένες, καθώς χθες έκανα ακόμη μια μικρή επένδυση - ξαναβρέθηκα στο ίδιο μαγαζί, λιγότερο τυχαία αυτή τη φορά. Μέχρι την επόμενη φορά.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...